Sunday, January 27, 2013

Off to Tucson!

Okay...well...I'm not actually going to Tucson, but two of my bracelets are going to Tucson!  I received a lovely e-mail from Bill at Znetshows.com this morning, telling me to pat myself on the back, and to package up the bracelets and send them to him.  What a terrific way to start the day! 

Seriously, Bill...thank you so much for the fantastic opportunity, for the beautiful box of beads (some alliteration, free of charge!), and for introducing me to a group of lovely ladies with talent to spare.  I am so honored, and so grateful. 

Here they are again...
 
 
I'm thrilled.  Thanks again to znetshows.com!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I've truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing in your
    rss feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!
    My webpage - forja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely compliment! Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a nice comment. You made me very happy!

      Delete
  2. congratulations!! Stopping by visiting all the blogs taking part in the bead soup cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!