Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Michelle Mach's Very Vintage Fall Challenge

After my very first experience with a public forum (Michelle's Mostly Metal challenge), I was thrilled to see that she is hosting another challenge...the "Very Vintage Fall Challenge"! Wait till you see what Michelle sent to me; I have so many beautiful vintage components to play with...tons of vintage lucite and some gorgeous metal pieces as well.
 
I still haven't figured out how to tame the enormous bracelet picture; still working on that.  It's intimidating, starting a blog...there are so many GREAT ones out there, and let's face it, my computer skills are pretty much limited to the applications I use every day at work.  Hopefully I'll figure it out as I go, and maybe I can press my son-in-law (who is a genius, no kidding) to give me a hand.  Meanwhile, I have to get this up and running or I won't be able to join in the blog hops! 
 
Have you ever had days (or weeks, even) in which everything you touched turned to...ugly?  I'm having that week.  No inspiration and no imagination, or so it feels.  It's not from lack of supplies, I can promise that.  I think it's time to start Flickr-ing and peeking at what other people are doing.  Not to copy, never that!  But just to kick-start my creative side again.  You know how it is...you see something Simply Gorgeous, and you say to yourself, Wouldn't that be great with these beads, and maybe doing this with some chain...and before you know it, you're back! 
 
Later, bye...
 
Donetta
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!