Saturday, October 26, 2013

Jeannie Dukic's 6th Do-Over Challenge!

I do believe that this is the first time I've participated in a blog hop reveal that I haven't had my post ready and set to publish at 0100 the day of the reveal...and I apologize to Jeannie for the lapse.  Nothing to do with the beautiful wire-wrapped rosary strands of small, sweet white pearls that I received...everything to do with the horrific migraine headache I've been struggling with for the past five days.  Yes.  FIVE DAYS.  I guess I got cocky because I hadn't had a really terrible migraine for a few years, and...well, there's also the fact that I don't currently have prescription coverage...but it got out of hand, and forced me to finally visit my doctor and have a shot of something painful, which is supposed to be a super-powerful muscle relaxer and is also supposed to work on migraines, but which honestly didn't do much for me.  After I woke up (the one benefit being that it put me to sleep), the pain was still there.  Calling it a headache is doing it a disservice.  Imagine having a sadistic torturer put your head in a vise and tighten it...then tighten it some more...you get the idea. 

Enough of that.  Here's a close-up of one of the jewelry pieces sent to me by the awesome Jeannie.  There was a double-strand necklace, a bracelet, and a pair of earrings.  Jeannie, your wire-wrapping skills leave me astounded.  Each wrap is exactly like the last, and each is...well, perfect. 

2 comments:

  1. Before I even go read your "real" post, I want to say I wish you to be pain free soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donetta I'm so sorry to hear you experience this horrific pain. Migraines are evil and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!